Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Thinking of You!

Hey blogger friends!

I have another summer card to share today, more of a beachy scene.

Entering in these challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - #120 AAG
A Gem of a Challenge - #15 AAG
Cardz 4 Galz - #126 Sea Shells
Cardz 4 Guyz - #249 No Patterned Paper
Crafty Sentiments - AG
Creative Moments - #194 AAG
Cut It Up - #204 Create Your Own Background (Won Top 4!)
Digi Choosday - #28 AAG
Double D - Let's Go...Beach (Top Creative Winner!)
Hand Stamped Sentiments - #343 Beach
Make My Monday - #126 Stars/Stripes
Penny's - #475 AAG (Winner!)
Polkadoodles - #28 AAG
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Ink It Up
Tuesday Throwdown - #461 Polkadots * (sand)

When I'm looking on Pinterest for ideas, I try to look for cards with elements that I already have in my stash.  When I saw this I thought to myself  "I can soooo do this" and here it is!

The card is 5-1/2" squared, the circle is a 4-1/4" pc of white paper that I inked with shades of yellow. The bottom is inked with shades of light brown. The senti is from Crafters Companion that I inked with shades of blue and yellow. I also daubbed some light teal blue ink around the edges of the light blue paper. To make the sand, I used a ball stylus and dotted several shades of light brown ink and one darker brown all over. I think I got this palm tree die on Ebay from a company in China years ago. The shell stickers are from K & Co. that I picked up from Michaels.





That's it for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

17 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW What a fabulous card Pam! LOVE how you've created your scene and the sentiment looks awesome! WELL DONE!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let’s Go To The Beach’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Darlene said...

Me again lol ... you already know how much I LOVE this card! Your inked background is absolutely beautiful! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Beautifully created beachy card! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Sherri Thacker said...

I really love this die cut you used. I would love to be on the beach in a hammock right now :).

Pamela said...

stunning card using the no patter paper challenge, thank you for playig with us at C4G!

Saphron said...

Gorgeous!! Stunning layout, and the colouring of the sentiment is amazing. Love those pearls too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

Fiona said...

What a lovely relaxing scene - I would so love to be in that hammock right now = thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Beautifully colors and very nicely made.
Thanks for sharing on Digi Choosday! We hope you'll play along again next time!

Stampin by Genny said...

Fabulous card! Love how you created the beach scene with the silhouette images. The sea shells are the perfect touch to your scene. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Well, that's amazing! I love the silhouette against that giant sun, and your inking is phenomenal.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Create Your Own Background Paper challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty nautical card! Love your beautiful background. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a beautiful card design! I love the color palette and the die cuts are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge!
Rachelle : )

Sheri said...

GASP!! I could not love this more! It is just so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with the Polkadoodles Challenge, this week. :)

Julie B said...

Your silhouette against the sunny background works a treat!
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for play with us at Gen of a Craft Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. love the sunset setting.
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodle Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT