Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Celebrate!

Hey blogger friends!

Facebook comments, images & graphics

I have another 4th of July card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - #119 AAG
A Gem of a Challenge - #14 AAG
Always Fun - #171 Red, White and Blue
Cardz 4 Guyz - #248 Red, White & Blue
Crafty Sentiments - AG
Cute Card Thursday - #641 AG
Dies R Us - #148 AG
Digi Choosday - #26 AAG
Double D - Stitches
Make My Monday - #126 Stars & Stripes
Penny's - #474 AAG
Polkadoodles - #27 AAG
QKR Stampede - #AAG
The Paper Shelter - #434 Use a Sentiment

I made this card yesterday, the 4th as well, because I wanted to get two July 4th cards done. I didn't even go out to watch any fireworks last night I was so focused on getting these cards done. We live on a hill, and we usually go further up the hill and watch all the neighbors light off all their fireworks all around us and I have to say they are pretty impressive. And from what I heard last night, this year was no exception. Collectively, they must spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on fireworks. I think one of my neighbors must have a pyrotechnics license because his fireworks are huge.
        Anyway, I saw this one card and remembered I had some stickers similar to the die they used. So I followed the same design, but used what I had on hand. The stickers are from Michaels, the senti is from Anna Griffin's word dies, and the stars above and below the senti is washi tape.




                 Inside



That's it for today, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

9 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful Pam, love the pretty embellishments. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

karto_flana said...

Let's celebrate! I love it! Thank You for joining us at Digi Choosday challenge. DT Ella

Saphron said...

Absolutely great! Love the layout and the inside is wonderful too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Diane said...

Another beautifully designed card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

WOW ... another beauty Pam! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Stitches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Sheri said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! So festive. We enjoyed everyone's fireworks from afar this year and I too must say, they really are super impressive.
Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week :)

Birgit said...

Another great card for our challenge. Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge "In Stitches". Best of luck to you!

Cazro said...

Another wonderful modern version using the required patriotic colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

Another beautiful stars and stripes card. Washi tape for the stars is very creative, as is the rest of the card. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge. Hope to see you again!