Followers

Friday, December 17, 2021

Merry Christmas #1

 Hey Blogger friends!

I have the 1st of a few Christmas cards to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - #286 Contemporary Christmas
CRAFT - #622 Christmas
Creative Moments - #228 AAG
Dies R Us - #183 AAG
Digi Choosday - #50 AAG
Dream Valley - #260 Christmas
Hand Stamped Sentiments - #379 Photo Inspiration
Inkspirational - 253 Photo Inspiration
Penny's - #511 AAG
Polkadoodles - #51 AAG
QKR Stampede - #434 AAG
The Paper Shelter - #495?  AG

I made this side step card from an idea from Pinterest and here's my version. Her's was an A 4 card and I wanted to make mine bigger, so I fiddled with it and this is a 6 x 6". You can go here to watch the video tutorial. I actually wanted it a little wider, but it turned out pretty nice as is, maybe next time. 
The plaid paper, senti, gold background die and large holly is Anna Griffin, the lamp post I think is Memory Box, I don't remember where I got the others. I made graduating panels for the back 2 steps and decorated them.








That's all for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

13 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Pam, this is so buttoned up! Great job on all those layers on your steps - what a job! I love teh plaid! Thanks so much for playing at HSS!

Nelly said...

Beautiful festive card, tartan makes it pop! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous Christmas card ..love the papers and design
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Stampin Expressions said...

Wow this card is amazing! So beautifully detailed. I love the fancy fold on this card. Thank you so much for sharing it over at HSS! God bless you also!

dj said...

Gorgeous!! This fun fold card will look gorgeous on someone's mantel...a true Christmas decoration...not just a card!! I love the decorated lamp post...beautifully done!! Thanks for playing along with our "contemporary Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...you rocked this challenge!!

Fiona said...

Love the holly pieces on your card - thanks for sharing with us at HSS

Jenny Engelke said...

I really like a step card and this one is so elegant with the plaid and gold! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

Pamela Duncan said...

fantastic step card and love the plaid! Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

Pia S said...

I love plaid and the way you gave your card a warm traditional Christmas feel. Lovely details of sparkle and shine. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is very pretty and so well finished. Thanks for joining my Challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Stampin by Genny said...

Fabulous side step card! You created such an elegant Christmas card. So glad you were inspired to join Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Stampin With Leah said...

What a beautiful and detailed card! I love this fold. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Caroline said...

Beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Polkadoodles Challenge!