Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Happy Hanukkah!

Good evening blogger friends!

I have a Hanukkah card to share today:

Entering in these challenges:

Crafty Catz - #573 AAG/Add Metal
Creative Fingers - #219 AAG
Di's Digis - LoL - Lots of Layers
Dream Valley - #259 AG
My Time to Craft - #470 Texture
QKR Stampede - #432 AAG

I made this card with the Anna Griffin Hanukkah card kit. I just love her kits! Even though they're a bit pricey, they are all inclusive and I think worth it. You get everything you need to make a card, from a variety of base cards, embellishments, sentiments, inside sentiment inserts, envelopes, dimensionals, instructions and examples, making it look so professional. She also has the dies to match that are seperate, which I also have, but I didn't use them on this card. I had a few Hanukkah dies, stamps and embellishments but nothing to this extent. 
And here's my first version.





                  Inside



Isn't that just too fun!

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

3 comments:

chrissy xx said...

A GOrgeous design.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.
GDT Chrissyxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful design. love the colours. Thank you for joining us over at a Gem of a Craft Challenge, we hope to see you again soon. DT Alison x

Suze said...

Lovely card Pam. Everything works together beautifully which is one major advantage of using a kit. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.