Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Happy Autumn!

 I have a Happy Autumn card to share today. 

Entering in these challenges:

Crafty Catz - #569 AAG/Layers 
Creative Fingers - #217 AAG
Creative Moments - #225 AAG
Dies R Us - #179 AAG
Digi Choosday - #43 AAG
My Time to Craft - #468 Halloween/Fall
Polkadoodles - #43 AAG
QKR Stampede - #430 AAG

In looking at my fall examples on Pinterest, I came upon one similar to this and this is my version. It's the second of a non-traditional, Fall, color scheme I thought was nice. I used one of Anna Griffin's blue, Fall, plaid papers and matching plain papers in my stash. I used a Sizzix leaf embossing folder for the lighter blue, some of Anna Griffin's gold flourishes, 3 skeleton leaves are from Michaels and the wheat pieces are from Impression Obsession dies. 





           Inside


That's all for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along!
Blessings!
Pam D

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Creative Fingers challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
Thank you for your comments on My The Paper Shelter DT Halloween card. I use the precoloured images mostly as my eyes are still bad.

Nelly said...

Beautiful fall card, thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card thanks for entering at Crafty Catz

Pamela Duncan said...

Very Elegant ~ Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Pam, DT