Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2020

AG Christmas Card!

 Merry Christmas Blogger friends!

I have an Anna Griffin card to share today'

Entering in these challenges:
Crafty Catz - #532 AAG/Something New
Crafty Hazelnuts - #521 AAG/Christmas-word

I made this card with Anna Griffin's Big Box Christmas Kit. This is a wonderful kit and has everything you need to make a quick card from the base card to all the embellishments, the background dies, bows and sentiments. It even has inserts for the inside sentiment. I made this for another cleaning client who I don't usually make a card for 'cause it's a dive shop, but I thought what the heck and basically threw this together.





That's it for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by.
Thanks to the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

1 comment:

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Merry Christmas!