Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey crafty card makers!

I have a Thanksgiving card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

Cardz For Guyz - #258 Thanksgiving
Catch the Bug - Bingo*
Creative Moments - #203 AAG
Cute Card Thursday - #661 Sentimental
Dies R Us - #157 Happy Fall Y'all
Digi Choosday - #46 AAG
Fab n Funky - #503 Stamped or Die Cut Sentiment
Make My Monday - #135 Elegant Fall/Autumn
Penny's - #484 AAG
Polkadoodles - #46 AAG
QKR Stampede - #408 AAG
Tuesday Throwdown - #469-470 Candy / Thanks
* Catch the Bug - 3 Layers, Dies, Distressed

Today's card is made with Anna Griffin's new Christmas door dies and brick embossing folders. It's 5.5 x 7.5", and after I embossed the bricks, I took my brayer and some brick colored ink and rolled over the bricks which made them look distressed, then I took one of my gray copic markers and filled in between the bricks and along the sides, I really like the way it turned out. I cut the door dies and all the accessories and made a dining room background for the inside of the door which is made to open. and adhered it to the front and assembled all the pieces. I cut out a background die and a couple of label dies (all Anna Griffin) and adhered them to the inside and stamped the cornicopia and senti to the smallest label die and colored it with my copics. I punched out a bunch of branches (Martha Stewart's) in different colors and made a wreath for the front of the door. All the accessory pieces came in the set.





                 Inside


That's all for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

15 comments:

Nelly said...

Beautiful traditional festive card :-)! Thanks for sharing with week 24 Gem of a challenge this week, hugs Nelly dt x

Chris said...

Great use of your beautiful die cuts to create this wonderful Thanksgiving card. Thank you for playing along at Catch the Bug.
Chris
x

Joy Wilson said...

Stunning wreath! I love the dimension and that the door opens! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Maz said...

Beautiful card! I love your wreath :) Thank you for joining us in Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow!!! This is so well put together! I love the brick wall you've created and the warmth you've achieved throughout. I LOVE the beautiful scene behind the door! I feel like I'm peeking into a mini world! Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us at Penny's!
Linda

Pat K said...

Fabulous Thanksgiving card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Billie A said...

Pretty door and opening door scene. Awesome. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Cardz 4 guyz, Catch the bug, Crafty Sentiments

Darlene said...

WOW what a clever creation ... LOVE IT! All the rich Fall colors are awesome! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

dj said...

So creative...that turkey behind the door is fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with out "thankyou//thanksgiving" challenge!!

Maria Valente said...

So lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Julie Odil said...

I wish my house was this ready for the holidays! This is really fun! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member.

Theresa's Treasures said...

This is a wonderfully detailed card. Great job!

Annette said...

Beautiful warm autumnal colours.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
As You Like It Challenge.

Helen said...

Fabulous card - what a great idea to have the door opening like that!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

MeSi said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT