Followers

Monday, September 21, 2020

Sympathy Card!

 Hey blogger friends!

I have a sympathy card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

Always Fun - #181 AG
Aud Sentiment - #260 AG
Catch the Bug - Bingo*
Digi Choosday - #37 AAG
Penny's - #480 AAG
Polkadoodles - #38 AAG
QKR Stampede - #404 AAG

*Catch the Bug - Embossing, Senti, 3 Layers

I made this sympathy card for one of my customers who's husband won his battle with cancer and is now free and enjoying the wonders of heaven! Praise God! I just went to his graveside Celebration of Life service today and it was really good. He was in the Navy so they had  Military Honors and after that they released some doves which was the first time I'd ever seen that and it was really cool! Super nice couple, I've really enjoyed cleaning for them. 





That's it for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!

Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.

Blessings!

Pam D

5 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful and so very stylish!

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Bird said...

A sad card to make but it is a beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Maria Valente said...

I like your project a lot, Pam! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Penny's Challenges. Looking forward to see you again!
Hugs

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

So stunning

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Jana Forrest said...

Pam, I never find it easy to make sympathy cards (and I have a couple to make). I think your card is simply beautiful. Well Done! Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. DT~Jana