Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fall Sunflowers!

 Hi blogger friends!

I have a fall sunflower image to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

Allsorts - #591 Autumn Colors
Always Fun - #182 Dies
The Artsy Stamper - #24 Ribbons and Bows (Won Top 3!)
Crafty Catz - #520 AAG/Autumn Colors
Cut It Up - #209 Fall/3 Layers
Digi Choosday - #30 AAG
Make My Monday - #132 Use Your Scraps*
Penny's - #480 AAG
Polkadoodles - #39 AAG
QKR Stampede - #404 AAG
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything But a Card

*MMM - Senti tag was made from a scrap pc of paper

The base 2 paper layers of this card front (scalloped mirror and leaf print) was left over from some easel cards I made last fall which measures 6.5 x 7.25" from Tonic Sudio, and I decided it would be perfect for my new sunflower digi stamp I just got from Power Poppy called Sunflower Power. I printed it out on some white cardstock and used the Spellbinders Grand Labels One die to cut it out and colored it with my Copics and adhered it to the base layers. The sentiment is from Justrite Stamper's "Nature's Nested Sentiments" (no longer available) that I cut out with Spellbinder's Fancy Tags 1. Then I decorated it with some bling, a bow and some bugs I had in my stash. I'll probably make an easel card when all is said and done, or maybe I'll frame it, but this is the front of it. 






That's all for today, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!

Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.

Blessings!

Pam D

17 comments:

Linby said...

Gorgeous autumnal tones on your lovely card. Great shape too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Pamela said...

hey Pam, such a stunning card using your scrap, who knew scrap can be created in this way! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the beautiful shape of this and the amazing colouring on the image. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the warm tones of your card and a wonderful image too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous coloring! I just love your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Sirisha Setia said...

Gorgeous fall colours and perfect colouring. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog. Sirisha DT

Ciara Taylor said...

Awesome Card!! I LOVE the shape so much !! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Cannot wait to see what you make next!!
Ciara T Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, DT

Diane said...

Beautiful autumn project...thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

brenda said...

A delightful Sunflower card in those warm seasonal colours, thanks so much for joining in with my Autumn theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE the rich colours, ornate shape, love the bling flourishes too!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, a fabulous shape with the gorgeous Autumnal colours. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Darlene said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful Pam! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge AND the Artsystamper Challenge also! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Melissa said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

Hayley's handmade cards said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge blog, Good luck with your entry. Hayley DT Member. xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Lovely card, great coloring of this fabulous image by Power Poppy. Thank you for entering our challenge at Make My Monday

Maria Valente said...

Super creative fall card. Thanks for sharing it on Make My Monday challenge.
Crafty hugs