Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Another fall card!

Hey my crafty friends!

I have another fall card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - #20 AAG
Always Fun - #131 Dies/Punches
Aud Sentiment  - #237 Fall/Halloween
Cardz 4 Guyz - #Use Orange
Crafty Catz - #478 AG
Crafty Creations - #400 AAG
Creatalicious - #173 AAG/Autumn/Halloween
Creative Moments - #178 AAG
Dies R Us - #AG
Digi Choosday - #41 AAG
Di's Digi Challenge  - Include a Pumpkin
Hand Stamped Sentiments - #325 Fall/Pumpkins
Make My Monday - #106 Autumn
Penny's - #451 AAG (Won Top 3!)
Tuesday Throwdown - #442 Color of Love

* Dies R Us - Tonic Studio
* Tuesday Throwdown - I love Autumn/Fall!!

I remade this easel card using Tonic Studio's dies, Anna Griffin door and dbl topiary stamp n die, and the pumpkins, senti stickers, leaves in the door hanging and the pumpkin lookin' bling are from Michaels.
This bling I added is half of a whole sticker I had. I wanted to add some bling on the bottom right side, so I was going through my bling stash and I saw this whole sticker and it was too big by itself, so I turned it on it's side and saw that half of it looked kinda like a pumpkin, so I cut it in half, backed it on some orange paper and voila!
The first card I made (see previous post) I made with copper matte and foil paper and a lighter color brick paper and I think I like it a little better 'cause it has more of a rich, fall color. This one is made with gold matte and foil paper and a darker brick paper, which is what the original one I saw on Pinterest had. But it's still one of my favorite easel cards I've seen and made so far.
I wish I had a front entrance that looked like this!






Again, the easel mechanism is also from Anna Griffin, so pretty!


That's it for today, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

15 comments:

Sue - said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

Nelly said...

Great autumnal card! ... thanks for joining in the challenge at Polkadoodles this week, Nelly x

Fiona said...

Such a lot of work has gone into this card to make a really welcoming scene - I could just see myself knocking on that door - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Crafter's Icon said...

Fabulous card, Thank you for entering at Penny's .
Happy crafting,
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

Sherri said...

What a fantastic easel card! Darling scene of a front door! Thanks for joining our Dies R Us challenge!

Darlene said...

Oh Pam this is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the wreath on the door, it looks so inviting, especially with the cat to welcome guests! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Jenny DT x
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful detailed design. I think your cat wants letting in, lol. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Sammy said...

Such a fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
Wendy x

Wendy said...

Just popping back, thanks also for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge with your gorgeous card.
Wendy x

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card .. love all the details.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Lina said...

Your card and all the depth in it is amazing. Great Job!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles challenges!!
Lina DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional autumn / Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious. Unfortunately it was posted on your blog before the start of our challenge.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

Catrin Goodwin said...

A lovely card - i love all the detail and wreath - Thank you for joining us with Creatalicious hope to see you again! Good luck x