Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Abundant Blessings!

Hey blogger peeps!

I have another fall card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

Aud Sentiments - #237 Fall
Cardz 4 Galz - #107 Shades of Brown
Cardz 4 Guys - #230 Use Orange
Digi Choosday - #41 AAG (Won Top 3!)
Di's Digi Challenge - Pumpkins
Hand Stamped Sentiments - 325 Fall/Pumpkins
Make My Monday - #106 Autumn
Pin-spirational - #249 Fall/Thanksgiving (Won DT Favorite!)
Polkadoodles - #40 AAG
QKR Stampede - #366 AAG (Won Top 5!)

I wanted to make another fall card, but when all was said and done, it's one of those cards where it turned out just ok. And that's after I tore it apart and and redid it.
I got this foiled card stock, believe it or not, at dollar tree. It came in three different patterns, damask, stripes and dots and I wanted to use all 3 in my 1st attempt, but I didn't like the way it turned out, so I took the foiled paper off because I liked the leaf paper and wanted it to have it showing more. Plus, I wanted to include a circle where the 1st one didn't. The leaf paper is from a paper pak from Hot off the Press called Autumn Backgrounds and the pumpkin, leaves and sentiment are stickers from Michaels and the bow I made from some raffia I had.




                    Inside


That's it for today.
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

14 comments:

Allison Clark said...

Pam, what a gorgeous card you have created! I just love the paper you have used too! And a lovely sentiment to top it all off! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

Fiona said...

Lovely image with such rich colours - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful autumn card! Love the gorgeous papers. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous autumn card. Fantastic papers. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/10/wk-41-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Furrbster said...

this is gorgeous with those fabulously rich colours,

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Whispering Thoughts said...

Fantabulous... Very artisitic

Sue - said...

Very opulent looking card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Julie B said...

The foiled card and your choice of colours give this a very opulent look.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Lina said...

Such a pretty card. I love all the rich fall colors. Thank you again for sharing with us at the Polkadoodle challenge!
Lina DT

Stampin by Genny said...

Pam,
You created a beautiful fall card. Love the gold background with your pumpkins. Perfect combo. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

Your card draws out the elegance and opulence of fall. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Bree Renwick said...

I love all of the beautiful colors and textures! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)

Helen said...

Beautifully made - love the papers you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x