Followers

Monday, December 12, 2022

Wreath #5

 Hey fellow crafters!

Here's my 5th wreath and I think my piece de resistance!  And probably my last one for this year as I am now in full Christmas mode. I wanted to make a Christmas wreath but that's not going to happen. Too many other things I'm making for Christmas.





I saw one like this on Pinterest and decided to make it happen even though I wasn't quite sure how. I bought the Indian Corn from a seller on Ebay and went from there and just kinda winged it. I might update this post later as to how I made it but for right now I don't have the time. I have a lot of Christmas ornaments and cork art I'm making for gifts that I may post later but need to get them done first.

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Blessings!
Pam D

No comments: