Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Autumn Splendor!

Hey blogger friends! A chilly hello from the Great Northwest!

I have an Autumn card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

The Artsy Stamper - #Halloween Colors
Aud Sentiments - #262 Fall
Cardz 4 Galz - #134 Fall/Autumn
Cardz 4 Guyz - #256 Fall/Autumn
Catch the Bug - Color Challenge
Creative Moments - #201 AAG (Won Top 3!)
Cute Card Thursday - #657 Stamping
Digi Choosday - #42 AAG
Double D - October
Make My Monday - #133 Orange
Penny's - #482 AAG
Pin Spirational - #274  Pumpkins
Polkadoodles - #43 AAG
QKR Stampede - #406 AAG
The Paper Shelter - #446 Halloween Colors
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers

It's supposed to get down into the low 30's for the next couple of days. It was a chilly, windy day today.

I made this card with the Sunny Studios Happy Owl-o-ween dies and stamps and the Pretty Pumpkins layering stamps and dies and I can't remember where I got the trees die from. The base card is an odd size 5 7/16" square, because I cut the tree dies and then made the base around them with about 1 1/2" space at the bottom. I used blending brushes to make the back ground colors of green yellow, orange and pink with Memento dew drop inks. I stamped and colored the owls with my copics then die cut them. I stamped and layered the pumpkins, again, with the yellow and orange family of Memento inks, then used my copics to give them hilights, and cut them out. I cut a pc of burlap and glued the edges to keep them from fraying and used a sentiment I got from Michaels. Came out pretty cute! I just love the owls and pumpkins, so cute!





That's it for today, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D

18 comments:

Pamela said...

you did such a wonderful job at creating an Orange Theme cards, I love the copic coloring job you did for the highlights. Thank you for playing with us at C4G

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fun and fabulous Fall design Pam! Love the use of the burlap! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Darlene said...

Me again and I still think this is the CUTEST Fall creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

meg said...

thank you for joining in at the Make My Monday Challenge with this fabulous Halloween card

dj said...

You nailed our "fall colors" challenge!! Thanks for joining us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Chris said...

Fabulous little autumnal scene, gorgeous colours, love the pumpkins and the owls. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.
Chris
x

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous Autumn card! I love the owls! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Sandy said...

Those owls are so cute, and I like the use of the burlap ribbon. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Lynda said...

What a fabulous scene - it is indeed an Autumn Splendor..... thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

Julie B said...

Love the die cut trees they look fab in your autumnal scene.
Thanks for sharing it at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Saphron said...

Oh this is so cute!! I love the burlap behind the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Marjeta said...

OMG! Gorgeous autumn scene. Love those owls. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is beautiful!! I love all of the elements and how you tied them together. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch challenges. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Theresa's Treasures said...

Very cute card!

Sheri said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge! :)

MeSi said...

Awesome car, I especially love those pumpkins. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Birgit said...

This is super cute!! Your little pair of owls brought a smile to my heart! Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

alwafaa campany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.