Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Birthday Card

Hey Blogger friends!

I have an Anna Griffin bithday card to share today.

Entering in this challenge:

Make My Monday - #112 Female Birthday

I bought a few of the Anna Griffin birthday card sets:
ie: The Birthday Cards and Envelopes
      "         "        Card Toppers
      "         "        Stickers and Sentiments 
And here is the 1st birthday card I made with them. Pretty fun!


 

That's it for today, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Blessings!
Pam D

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a pretty and detailed card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

A colourful card. Nice elements. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. We hope to see you visit us again. Caz. DT

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

More than 160k women and men are trying a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It's very easy and works with anybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Hold a drinking glass and fill it up half full

2) Then learn this amazing hack

so you'll become 1-2 lbs thinner in the morning!