Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Bells!

Evening blogger friends!

I have a Christmas card with bells to share tonight.

Entering in these challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - #105 AAG
Aud Sentiment - #241 Christmas/Winter
Crafty Friends - #124 AG
Crafty Sentiments - AG
Creative Moments - # 181 AAG/Ribbons/Bows
The Holly and the Ivy - #61 AAG/Christmas
Penny's - #459 AAG
Polkadoodles - #48 AAG
QKR Stampede - #374 AAG
Tuesday Throwdown - #446 AG

I saw these bells on Pinterest several months ago and just fell in love with them and had to have them only to find out that they were a set of Anna Griffin dies that were discontinued 4 yrs ago. I scoured the internet trying to find them and finally found a set on Amazon, but the seller was selling them for a very inflated price, twice the original. I resisted for a couple months, but finally decided  to get them since they were the only set I could find. I made 4 cards with this die so far including this one for my son.





                   Inside



That's it for now, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along.
Blessings!
Pam D


3 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Wonderful die and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty sentiments.

Saphron said...

This is such a stunning card! I know your son will love it. Pity that the die was so expensive, but it's worth it when you make such a gorgeous creation with it!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Maria Valente said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing at Penny's Challenges. Looking forward too seeing you again next week!
Crafty Hugs