Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Afternoon crafty card making friends!

I have a St Patrick's Day card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - #5 AAG
Allsorts - #511 Favorite Stamp, Image or Die
Always Fun - #101 Green
Cardz 4 Guys - #125 To Die For
Crafting With Friends - #1 AAG
Crafty Cats - #453 AAG/Spring
Crafty Creations - #386 AAG
Crafty Gals Corner - #187 Shamrocks/Clovers
Creative Moments - #164 AAG
Cut It Up - #169 Hello Spring
Digi Choosday - #10 AAG
Jo's Scrap Shack - #273 AAG
Polkadoodles - #11 AAG
QKR Stampede - #339 AAG
Tuesday Throwdown - #429 Good Luck

I love St Patrick's Day and 4 leaf clovers or shamrocks. And even though I'm not Irish in anyway, I guess 4 leaf clovers remind me of my mom.
I remember as a kid, she would always be out in our yard looking for 4 leaf clovers and even though it took some time, she somehow managed to find one or two. I found this one in our yard several years ago and don't know why I taped it to the lid of one of my jar candles, but there it is and when I look at it, I think of my mom. LOVE YOU MOM!!! Can't wait to see you again in heaven!

 
Anyway, I saw a card like this, as usual, on Pinterest, thought it was adorable and decided to give it a shot. The original one was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2, but I wanted it a little bigger so I started out with a 6 x 6",  and cut one side down to 5 1/2" x 6" and I literally just eyeballed it, made a few changes, and here's what I came up with.





Hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along!
Blessings!
Pam D

13 comments:

brenda said...

A real fun creation, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use a Favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I enjoyed reading the poignant story about your mom. We used to search for hours looking for a four-leaf clover, but hardly ever found one. Even though she wasn't Irish, she sure had luck! What a beautiful memory! :)

What a great card! I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Welcome Spring challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/03/wk-11-anything-goes-challenge-at-digi.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fantastic St Patrick's day card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Sherri said...

What a great idea! Love the vest shape! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede so we could all see this awesome card!

Wendy L said...

What a great, fun card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

NickScrapShack said...

Love this!
Wonderful shaped card. Fantastic idea!
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

crafty said...

A lovely shaped card. Thank you for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Mary

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous card. Love the fun fold and the traditional Irish colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Mummylade said...

Really lovely! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your favourite stamp or die.

Catrin Goodwin said...

What a great card to celebrate St Patricks Day - Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Good luck.

Cindy said...

What a great card. Love the suit! Thank you for joining a Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Cindy DT

Cazro said...

A fabulous shaped card. I do like this one. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We would love for you to visit us again. Caz DT.