Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

30th Anniversary

Hi blogger peeps!

I've got an anniversary card to share today.

Entering in these challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - #425 Finish the Inside
A Gem of a Challenge - #229 AG
Art Impressions - #243 Add Embellishments
Crafty Catz - #433 Anything But Square
Creative Moments - 154 AAG
Hiding In My Craft Room - #374 SSS
Lemon Shortbread - #78 AG
Make My Monday - #381 A Numbers Game*
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1841 AAG (Won Top 3!)
Penny's - #401 AAG (Won Top 3!)
Polkadoodles - #41 AAG
QKR Stampede - #317 AAG
*MMM - Inside card

Celebrated my 30th Anniversary yesterday and made this card.
I've seen many of these white on white cards and think they're so pretty. Plus the 30th Anniversary themes are pearls &/or diamonds, so I used pearl and white paper and put on a bunch of pearls.

The 5x7 embossing folder is Geometric Rings by Cricut/Cuttlebug.
The background dies are from Maryanne.
The champagne glasses die is from a generic company from China I got off of Ebay.





                                Inside     



That's all for today, hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Thanks to all the challengers above for lettin' me play along, you're awesome!
Blessings!
Pam D

6 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Absolutely beautiful Pam! Congratulations on your 30th Anniversary! What a wonderful celebration of commitment, love and sacrifice! Your sentiment really made me giggle. My baby is about to celebrate her 23rd birthday. One day when she was little, I corrected her on something she said, and she retaliated that I swore all the time. I was shocked! It's a rare day that something inappropriate pops out of my mouth! I asked her which word she's heard me say, and her response was, 'You call the cow Holy.'

Back to your card: I love white on white, and you've done a superb job with it! I love the addition of the pearls. A beautifully elegant Anniversary card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

crafty said...

Beautiful design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Terri Winske said...

Congratulations on your 30th anniversary! A great milestone to celebrate. This is a gorgeous card. White on white is so elegant, and I love, love, love all the pearl accents!! I love how the pearls on the glasses look like bubbles - fun! Thank you so much for sharing this at PIP Challenges this week!

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely ~ Thank you for joining in A Gem of a challenge ~ Hope to see you again soon xx

Cheri Burry said...

Your embossed card all in white is stunning! Love the added pearls! Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT