Followers

Friday, September 21, 2018

Learning to color hair!

Hey coloring friends!

Just wanted to post my journey on my learning how to color hair a little better.
This is my first hair coloring I did when I took my beginning and intermediate Copic classes at least ten yrs ago. I'm not an artist so I had no idea what I was doing, but I was pretty pleased with myself at the time.

                             This is an early coloring I did.  Pretty newby.

                       A more recent coloring. My best coloring up to then.


                                          Most recent. Even better.


Over the last few weeks I've gone on YouTube and watched hours and hour and hours of videos. Some of those ladies I watched are brilliant colorists. Here are a couple practice sheets I've done.


                                                Some favorites.



                                 Most favorite



                            Experimenting with different colors.


                                My own blends and favorites.








I've gotten a little better, but have a long way to go.
The next techniques I want to learn is coloring flesh and clothes.

Hope you enjoyed stoppin' by!
Blessings!
Pam D

1 comment:

Ardilla said...

WOW!!!!
It is amazing to see your journey on coloring hair and how much you have improved!!!!
I think I also need to watch the same videos, I am not good at all at coloring with my markers....
Love the different color hair, the purple, the brown to blue, the black and green....
You did a great job!
Hugs and blessings,
Ardilla