Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

For All the Fisher Folks

Hey friends out there in blog land!

Got another 3D card I've had in the works, but just couldn't seem to get it done, finally did!  Saw this trout image with the water drawn on it from a designer on the QKR blog, thought I'd give it a try.  I think I saw this double box (?) card on Pinterest,  looked kinda fun.

Entering in this challenge:
Brown Sugar Challenge - #55 Green, Blue n White
Oozak - #20 Anything Goes (Winner!)





Thanks for stoppin' by!
Special thanks to our awesome challengers above.
Blessings,
Pam D

3 comments:

cass said...

Love your blue and green card, the fly is a stroke of genius, love it, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Ann said...

Wonderful project; I so love the lines and colors of the water, gorgeous!

Samantha Casey said...

Wow I love this card! That fish is amazing! This is totally a card that I would give my dad who is a avid fisherman! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak challenge!

-Samantha