Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Guest Designer!

Hey blogger peeps!

 But I am so exited!  I am the guest designer for Jackie over at Love to Create this coming week!  My second time as a guest designer ever.

It's for Challenge #90  A Color Scheme: Navy blue, leafy yellow, black.

Here's my project:





Did you ever have one of those days when your coloring just does not turn out well at all? Well that's me with this image.  My black Copic was so saturated n wet it just wouldn't blend with the grays I was trying to use, so I had to fill his suit in completely without shading. Then I just couldn't get any of the other colors to blend very well either. Not too bad, but not my best either, oh well.

The image is called "Howdy Pilgrim" by Dr Digi House of Stamps, I just love these two!

That's it for now!
Blessings!
Pam D

4 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Pam - thanks for thinking outside the box with email not working - just wanted to let you know I was able to get everything from here and will be on the Love to Create blog tomorrow

Thanks hun!!

Ari C'rona said...

You're lookin' great, Pam! Glad youre doing well!

Michelle said...

Love this card Pam - great to have you with us at LTC as guest designer.

Mei said...

Beautiful card Pam! Thank you so much for being our GDT this week at Love to Create!!

Can't wait to see your creations again!

Mei
LTC DT
CCC DT
CCH DT
Anyone for Anya DT